Providing High Risk Businesses With Quality Payment Processing Solutions
Accepting credit card payments has become an important component for any business looking to succeed long-term and stay up to par with competition. Unfortunately, depending on the type of business you own and the services you provide, you may be classified as a “high risk” business and find it challenging to get set up with payment processing. If you’ve struggled with finding a credit card processor that’s right for your business, look no further - SignaPay is here to help.
A Business Could Be Classified as High Risk for Many Reasons, Including:
- A history of experiencing high chargebacks or fraud
- Operates in an industry that is considered to be a reputational risk, such as a casino, travel industry, or offshore business
- Highly regulated industry
- Previously been dropped by another credit card processor
- Bad credit or no previous processing history
Quick Tips for High Risk Account Acceptance:
- Do not use any drug/marijuana paraphernalia on your website
- Check your credit rating and improve your credit score if necessary
- Highlight the benefits/positives of your business or services on your website
- Be prepared to provide additional documentation in the application process due to increase of liability
Why Choose SignaPay?
At SignaPay, we understand the importance of payment acceptance and work with a variety of businesses to help them achieve this goal. Our relationship managers are experts when it comes to the onboarding of high risk accounts and are here to guide you through the application process and assist with any questions or concerns you may have along the way. We offer cost-effective and secure solutions for high risk businesses including credit card processing, ACH solutions, online payments, mobile payments, and integrated fraud protection. Don’t delay accepting credit card payments – get started with SignaPay today.
I love that I can see transactions from my store and my website, in real time, on the Virtual Hub. It’s so much easier than what I had before!
I’m offering the PayLo Cash Discount, but most customers just want to go ahead and use the card and are fine with the costs. I haven’t had anyone complain and it’s been a huge savings for me.
PayLo has been great for me. My tabs run between $20-25 and I have very few customers ask about the service charge.The equipment has been really durable, holding up during fast-paced peak times.