Advance Your Career with SignaPay
SignaPay is a growing company within the payments industry that is looking for talented and driven individuals who are ready to make a difference. At SignaPay, we take pride in investing our employees with the right resources, training, and support to help them succeed both personally and professionally long-term. With a start-up like environment and a business casual atmosphere, SignaPay is dedicated to being a great place to work.
Top 5 Reasons to Work at SignaPay:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees that includes medical/dental/vision, PTO/sick days, option for 401k and short/long term disability.
- Located in Las Colinas, we are conveniently placed in the center of Dallas/Fort Worth near the airport and many restaurants/businesses.
- Fun team building events such as employee birthdays, cookouts, and wine tasting. Did we mention we have a pool table, air hockey, and foosball too?
- Flexible schedule for commute/school/family with traditional business hours of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities to allow you to grow within the payments industry.
Chargeback Collection Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Chargeback Collection Analyst professional with a track record of not only consistently carrying out the daily duties of the position, but also of creating or improving workflow processes in support of company financial objectives. An ideal candidate for this role would possess strong analytical skills in addition to being willing and able to roll up his/her sleeves and dive into the details while still able to keep the big picture in mind.
As an Underwriting Analyst, you will review and analyze merchant applications to qualify their credit worthiness. You will follow all of Signapay’s appropriate credit policies and guidelines to mitigate overall financial and reputational risk exposures.
SignaPay is always seeking talented, hard working people to join our team. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer who provides reasonable accommodation for all qualified individuals. Our hours in our Las Colinas headquarters are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in a Business Casual atmosphere based on teamwork, mutual support and respect. If you are interested in a career with SignaPay, please submit your resume to HR@signapay.com